domenica 14 aprile 2013


Finally I will go on shopping today. I wanted to get some foundation for me. I will check some new entries. My favourite place where I shop is Mondovicino Outlet Village.

Finalmente oggi faccio shopping. Volgio comprare una fondotinta. Guarderò qualche novità. Il mio posto preferito dove faccio shopping è Mondovicino Outlet Village.


  

and it is only 30 minutes away from home. I finished my foundation the other day when I applied it all for the birthday of my daughter.

ed è a soli 30 minuti di distanza da casa mia. Ho finito la mia fondotinta l'altro giorno quando ho applicato tutto per il compleanno di mia figlia.

This is the cake by the way

Questa è la torta 



Kidding, this is what I managed to bake. It was not so bad though….

Scherzo, questo è quello che sono a fare. Non era poi così male ....


Here is the recipe:

For the cake click here

For the cream click here

Decorate it with whipped cream click here

Ecco la ricetta:

Per la torta clicca qui

Per la crema pasticcera clicca qui

Per la crema chantilly  clicca qui



 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento