lunedì 26 gennaio 2015

January haul 2015

Hello my sweethearts. Here are some comfy items I bought during January sales. Winter is my favourite time to do shopping. I was born in January, I love to celebrate my birthday with my friends and family, usually it snows here so I can also feel the magic of winter in my heart and around me. Besides when you go shopping in winter there is no thread that you and your makeup are melting like when it happens during summer time. And most important thing you don't feel giulty when you stop at the bar for another hot chocolate lol :).

So these are some of my self gifts. I wanted to post photos of each item, and of course I tried them all as you can see below. I did not share the rest of the items I bought as I wanted to try them first and to take a close up pics to share with you.


Price: € 45.00

Price: € 20.00

Price: € 120.00 but was on sale for only Price: € 60.00

Price: € 19.00 
















Thank you so much for stopping by. Please coment and like
BIG KISS
SEVA
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain instead!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento